Steve McQueen Grand Prix Gulf Leather Jacket is the first choice of fashion lovers. If you also love opting latest style you should wear it.
This outerwear is shown in a fictional movie named “Le Mans” released in 1971. This Grand Prix Gulf jacket is worn by great superstar Steve Mcqueen in the same movie.
The external part of the jacket is prepared from genuine leather. There are three patches on the front of the Steve Mcqueen Leather Jacket. The appealing black shade makes your persona winsome. The snap tab collar has formed a new style of outerwear. You will also found front zipper closure in it for simple wearing.
Steve Mcqueen Leather Jacket has two side waist pockets and one zipper pocket on the chest. The red and white stripes are present on the left front side of the jacket. You will enjoy open hem cuffs of the Le Mans Jacket.
Steve McQueen Grand Prix Gulf Leather Jacket features:
- Inspired from: Fictional movie “Le Mans”
- Worn by Steve Mcqueen
- Material: Genuine leather
- Lining: Soft viscose lining
- Collar: Snap tab collar style
- Front: Branded YKK zip closure
- Color: Awesome black
- Patches: Three patches at front
- Pockets: Two side waist pockets, one zipper pocket at chest
- Stitching: Fine and detailed
- Stripes: Red and white stripes at front
- Cuffs: Open hem cuffs