- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The appearance of this black Daft Punk leather jacket is taken from french electronic music duo’s film “Daft Punk’s Electroma” in 2006. The band formed by two school friends Bangalter and Homem-Christo in Paris 1992.
This beautifully crafted jacket made of 100% real leather with polyester viscose lining inside.
The main feature of this jacket is the sparkling daft punk logo on the back.
This trendy black leather jacket has a zip opening under the flap, snap buttoned collar, hand warmer zip up side pockets, MA1 style pocket on left sleeve with a single inner pocket.
This is a hip length jacket with two sided adjustable waist buckles.
- 100% Genuine leather.
- Front zip closure under the flap.
- Snap buttoned round collar.
- Detailed stitching on the front and on the sleeves.
- 2 hand warmer zip up side pockets.
- 1 zipped pocket on left sleeve.
- 1 inner pocket.
- Polyester viscose inner lining.
- DAFT PUNK logo at the back
- Sleeves with zip detailing on the cuffs.
- Quality stitching for maximum durability and longevity.
- Branded YKK zippers.
L = Chest = 42" between 44", M = Chest = 40" between 42", S = Chest = 38" between 40", XL = Chest = 44" between 46", XS = Chest = 36" between 38", XXL = Chest = 46" between 48", XXXL = Chest = 48" between 50"