- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
If you are looking to switch up your style from the basic, extremely common black and brown leather jackets then we have just the perfect solution for you. Try out this stylish Morocco Blouson Jacket which is inspired from the one which the impeccable James Bond wore in the box office hit movie ‘Spectre’. This Morocco blouson jacket will surely bring about a change in your dressing style. It can be ordered in either black or brown color and can also be ordered in two different materials; suede leather or cotton, both being of excellent quality. This classy jacket has a front zip closure with a high collar. It represents style with comfort as it has an inner lining of viscose as well as two waist pockets and two internal pockets.
- · Inspired from Hollywood movie “Spectre”
- · Worn by Daniel Craig
- · Material: Suede leather
- · Inside layer: Polyester inner lining
- · Color: Appealing Brown
- · Front: YKK zipper shutting down
- · Sleeves: Full-length, slim
- · Collar: Standup collar style
- · Pockets: Two side midriff pockets
- · Stitching: Fine and supreme
- · Cuffs: Zipper cuffs
L = Chest = 42" between 44", M = Chest = 40" between 42", S = Chest = 38" between 40", XL = Chest = 44" between 46", XS = Chest = 36" between 38", XXL = Chest = 46" between 48", XXXL = Chest = 48" between 50"